Hare Farm is set in one of the most beautiful countryside locations in East Sussex. Unspoilt, tranquil and full of stunning backdrops, the farm straddles the Brede Valley and is a working sheep farm.
In the same ownership, Hare Farm is connected to Great Knights Farm, via bridge and fields, set on the other side of the Brede Valley.
- 1000+ sheep and our 3 border collies
- restored buildings including a three-roundel Oast house (residence) and traditional sussex barn (storage)
- sheep yards, workshop, storage sheds
- 500 acres of rolling pastures and marshes, lake, streams, woods and river
- separate dilapidated farmyard in an isolated spot with tumbledown cottage and a cluster of barns
- farm machinery includes tractors, Landcover, quad bike and trailers
- shoot and stay on the farm
- Within 2 hours drive of central London
- Just 10 minutes drive from Rye train station or Battle station
- Catering provided on-site or takeaway option from Rye Deli, or eat at the pub, just 2 minutes drive away
- Shoot and stay in the Oast house (sleeps 12) and the shepherd’s hut (sleeps 2), both located at Hare Farm
- Green room facilities in the Oast house
- Hands-on support from farmer and Jo as necessary