Moat Farm is a delightful 200 acre grass and woodland farm, where nature thrives and an old farmstead with extraordinary farmhouse is nestled in the middle.
- Wildflower meadows, many ponds and 100 acres of managed, ancient woodland
- Rambling farmhouse with un-modernised and unspoilt interiors creating exceptional traditional interiors
- Kent barn with original features and an untouched space
- Ageing sheds in garden and fields
- New shepherd’s hut and old railway carriage set in pretty spots
- Modern farm building, stables and menage
- Sweeping driveway and well- maintained farm tracks across the farm and through the woodland
Getting to Moat Farm
- Just a 10 minute drive from Ashford International station, only 35 minutes from St Pancras
Facilities at Moat Farm
- The owners welcome crews into the farmhouse, and there is plenty of parking on the drive and in the farmyard.