Walnuts Farm is a gorgeous, dreamy rural location set over 5 acres of grass fields and wooded areas with glorious farmhouse and animals too.
- Period Wealden farmhouse with on-trend rustic interiors
- Granary with pared down potting shed on ground floor
- Shepherd’s hut and separate bathroom hut
- Grass fields, wooded areas, vegetable gardens, formal gardens (espalier trees, box hedges), willow trees, a tree lined track, and newly planted nut and fruit trees
- Goats, guinea fowl and pyrenees dog
Getting to Walnuts Farm
- Walnuts Farm is about 1.5 hours drive from Central London.
- Crowborough railway station is just 1 hour from London by train. 20 minutes car drive to farm from there.
Facilties at Walnuts Farm
- Interior space for crew facilities and plenty of parking