Beach Farm, DT3
Beach Farm’s main draw has to be its private half-mile beach and cliffs, an impressive boundary to this small organic farm extending along Dorset’s Jurassic coastline.
A thriving campsite in August makes for a very busy month on the farm, however the other 11 months of the year are available for exclusive private hire.
Beach Farm’s 100 acres of grassland are also home to a wonderful array of animals, including horse, pigs, sheep, alpacas, goats, dogs, cats and cows. The farmyard includes both traditional livestock buildings, as well as a charming rustic setting with an old threshing barn and courtyard of smaller buildings, occupied by food places in the 4 weeks of camping season.
- ½ mile long private beach and cliff backdrop
- 100 acres (mix of grass and shrubland)
- Sweeping private track into the valley
- Views along the Jurassic Coast
- Various outbuildings, including an old threshing barn
- Restaurant setting
- Animals (Horse, pigs, sheep, collie dogs, alpacas, goats, cats, cows)
- Tractors and other equipment and machinery
- Holiday cottages (5 minutes drive)
- Sea water raft in the summer
Facilities at Beach farm
Beach Farm is exceptionally well-set up for crews, large and small, with plenty of barn space, loos and kitchen facilities. Parking is extensive. The beach is accessed via a stepped pathway.
Overnight accommodation can be in the form of camping, or there are 3 cottages within the same ownership which are available for rent, just 5 minutes drive away.
Getting to the Farm
From London, the farm is a 3 hour drive.