Chafford Park Estate, TN3
Tucked away at the end of a long private drive, the delightful heart of Chafford Park Estate is revealed with its main 18th century house, stables and barns, all looking over large expanses of lawn and ponds. The estate also offers two converted modern-style agricultural buildings, whose primary purpose now is to host weddings and events – also an ideal base for shoot crews.
The 300 acre estate is set in the idyllic countryside close to Tunbridge Wells in Kent, and offers expanses of grass fields, woodland, arable land, ponds and riverside spots.
- Country house, available for interiors and exteriors, and soon for accommodation
- Traditional lawns, walled gardens, topiary, and also an unused empty 70’s swimming pool
- Converted traditional long barn, now a home, available for interior shoots too
- Two “event spaces” which are modern-style converted large barns surrounded by grass fields
- 4 ponds, boats, and an impressive tiered tree house looking out over the largest pond
- Woodland, grass and arable fields
- Stable block, 2 horses, 3 dogs
- Extensive private drive and tracks
Getting to Chafford Park Estate
- Just 4 miles from Tunbridge Wells train station (55 minutes from London stations)
Facilities at Chafford Park Estate
- Plenty of internal spaces for green room facilities; the modern wedding barn includes kitchen area and loos
- Areas of hard standing for a unit base