Chart Farm, DA4
Chart Farm is an absolute gem of a farm location for film and photos shoots. Very convenient for central London (just 45 minutes drive to The Shard), its 50 acres of grass fields offer far-reaching views, and are grazed by a wonderful array of animal life: sheep, cows, alpacas, horses and geese. There are also chicken roaming the pretty garden too, sitting alongside a lovely old farmhouse.
Farm buildings vary from the step-back-in-time derelict and characterful barns through to a brand new farm workshop building, complete with purpose built meeting and crew base space.
- Open grass fields, rolling hills and far reaching views
- Cows, horses, sheep and alpacas. Chicken and geese.
- Traditional farmyard with characterful barns and courtyard area
- Brand new farm work shop, modern large agricultural barn
- Stables and menage
- Farmhouse with pretty garden, pond, bridge and greenhouse
- Long private drive
- Tractors and other farm machinery
Getting to Chart Farm
Chart Farm is just a 45 minute drive from Central London, and only 5 minutes’ drive from Swanley train station.
Facilities at Chart Farm
A new-build crew base offers rooms for the crew, loo and kitchen facilities. There is also plenty of hard standing, inside and out.