Coombe Farm, TN30
Coombe Farm is set in a picturesque Wealden setting with Tenterden Church looking down onto its fields and three well-stocked lakes.
- Sheep grazing in pastures and surrounding the lakes
- 3 fishing lakes and 2 millponds
- Lakeside garden, and exteriors of restored 1650s farmhouse
- A mix of ageing farm buildings including wartime nissen huts, old chicken sheds, storage sheds
- Impressive stepped, high brick wall bordering a long section of a grass field
- Fishing lodge building with balcony onto a lake
Crew Facilities at Coombe Farm
- Car Park on site for 8 cars/ more spaces available elsewhere
- An ideal crew base is a newly built comfortable fishing lodge complete with kitchen facilities, fridge, domino hob, table, chairs, sofa and loo. Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Catering can be provided by local caterer, or Tenterden town’s high street with a range of delis, cafes, pubs and food stores are within a 5 minute drive.
Getting to Coombe Farm
Coombe Farm is about a 1hr 40 minute drive from Central London. Alternatively, take the fast train from St Pancras to Ashford, then it’s a 15 minute drive to the farm.