Easthouse Farm, RH13
Easthouse Farm is both a working farm and an events venue, managed directly by the farmer owners themselves. From a pretty lake location with shepherds huts and modern rustic function areas, to traditional cattle buildings, straw stacks and wheat fields, the farm has plenty of variety to choose from, and a super crew facility to use. An added bonus for shoots seeking a vintage vibe is the huge variety of vintage tractors, cars and artefacts on site, and all available for hire.
- Venue area with pretty lakes and stream, 8 acres of managed grassland and ancient trees, two shepherds huts, a function barn, and open dining areas. Also with loos, shower and kitchen.
- Two farmyards with mix of large storage and cattle sheds
- Arable and grass fields across 100 acres
- Private drives and tracks stretching over half a mile in length
- Herd of cattle and retired horses
- 30+ vintage tractors and cars (including a 1929 Hotchkiss limousine), numerous old ploughs, 100 year old hay cart and more
Facilities at Easthouse Farm
Crew base includes indoor and outdoor kitchen areas, modern barn, loos and shower. Also two shepherds huts on site for Shoot and Stay solution.
Plenty of hard standing parking in farmyards.
Owners will provide catering if requested.
Getting to Easthouse Farm
Easthouse Farm is an hour and a half drive from Central London.