Mead Farm, HP17
Mead Farm is a one-of-a kind shoot location, standing the test of time in its quiet backwater in Buckinghamshire. Not an ounce of modernisation is found here. Old buildings, meadows, bygones and implements abound, with a farmhouse bursting with rustic, quirky character. A friendly pet cow roams the grounds, with sheep and horses too.
- Step back in time in the dilapidated 300 year old farmhouse, full of character
- 50 acres of grassland
- 400 yard private drive
- 6 horses, stables
- Cows (including a pet), sheep and dogs
- Farm buildings include dutch barn
- 60 year old tractor, old dumper and digger
- Old tack room is now a self-contained unit with seating, kitchen and bathroom (ideal for crews)
- Quirky features include treehouse, band stand and pavilion
Facilities at Mead Farm
The old tack room now has seating (including sofas), kitchen area and bathroom, ideal for smaller crews.
Farmyard offers parking, with overflow on drive and in fields.
Getting to Mead Farm
Central London trains from Marylebone take just 35 minutes to Princes Risborough station and then the farm is just 4 miles from there.
Travelling by car, the farm is about a 1hr 20 minute drive from Central London