Ley Farm, TN22
Ley Farm is a small 25-acre farm, offering a super combination of countryside backdrops, complete with a lovely crew base on site, all set well off the road and offering a quiet yet accessible shoot-friendly rural location.
- Grass fields surrounded by hedges and trees
- 10 acres of woodland, with pond
- Farmhouse, converted 16th century cart barn and brick shed (both holiday lets)
- Outbuildings include disused pig shed, small storage sheds, pottery workshop and greenhouse
- Brick water tower and American-Style wind pump
- Tennis court in large gardens
- Plenty of logs, fallen trees, vintage tractor
Facilities at Ley Farm
Crew base facilities are offered in the holiday lets, and if booked, parts of the main farmhouse can be used. Hard-standing parking are beside the barn and house.
The local pub in the village are open to offering catering services.
Shoot and stay options include the barn at the farm and the smaller outbuilding – sleeping 6 in total.
Getting to Ley Farm
From London, take the train from Victoria station to Crowborough (1 hour). The farm is just 10 minutes drive from the station.
By car, the farm is about 1 and a half hours from London.