Orchid Vale Farm, TN16
Nestled both sides of a quiet, unspoilt valley within the M25, where deer roam freely, Orchid Vale Farm is a true gem when looking for a countryside location so close to London.
The owner’s true love for wild flowers and nature radiates across the farm especially with its carpet of rich grassy fields and wild flower meadows, providing delicate textures and ever changing colour over the summer months.
Orchid Vale Farm features a spectacular oak-framed country house, which is available for shoots both inside and out. The house is surrounded by beautiful gardens with breathtaking view points across the valley. The landscape sees no obstructions in terms of cabling or pylons in view, instantly transporting you far away from the city (yet Bromley is just over the hills). With its isolated trees and dramatic steep hillside bank, there’s plenty of unique and interesting backdrop opportunities to be had.
- Valley landscape featuring breathtaking views, a dramatic steep hillside bank and isolated trees
- 120 acres of grassy fields, wild flowers meadows, orchard and woodland
- Oak-framed country house available for both exteriors and interiors
- Established gardens with orchards, terraces, seating areas, traditional-style greenhouse and pond.
- Farmyard featuring a tractor shed / workshop area, an old store and a selection of shipping containers
- Small pond
- Modern tractors and classic cars available to hire
- Sheep (grazing the land from November to March) and wild fallow deer roam freely
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
The farm has a two large areas of clear hardstanding, which combined are suitable for large crews’ parking. An undercover crew base can be provided onsite along with access to toilet facilities and possibly a kitchen (if available). A catering truck visits the farm at lunchtime so their services could possibly be arranged if required, however there is further catering facilities within 1 mile of the farm.
B&B accommodation can be found within 1.5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO ORCHID VALE FARM
Trains run from London Bridge to Orpington station (15 mins). The farm is approximately a 15 minute drive from Orpington station.
Central London is approximately 1 hour by car.