Bury Farm, LU6
Bury Farm is a unique, disused farm with a large, varying mix of farm buildings in one main farmyard, providing a raw industrial vibe. Plenty of hard standing surround the buildings which vary from small pig pens to large, tall milling sheds. Some farm machinery is still in use on the farm and available for use too.
- 12 acre site with disused farmyard surrounded by grass fields
- Multiple building types including large steel framed beds, brick buildings, milling shed, timbered and dome structures too.
- Private farm track and plenty of hard standing
- Exteriors of houses only (plus possible interiors of post war farmhouse)
- Animals can be sourced if needed
Facilities at the Farm
Plenty of hard-standing for crews, or as a separate unit base.
Use of buildings with electricity as green room facility.
Getting to the Farm
Just 1 hour’s drive into Central London, via M1.
By train from Central London: Take train to Leighton Buzzard (30 minutes) and then the farm location is a 15 minute taxi ride from there.