Red Brick Farm, PE28
The cluster of unspoilt, Victorian red brick buildings that dominate the farmyard at this Cambridgeshire farm offer a fantastic, rustic shoot location for photographers and film-makers alike.
Red Brick Farm is a 400 acre working farm, complete with handsome farmhouse and farm yard, surrounded by cattle grazing and cereal crops growing.
- Mixed working farm, with cattle and cereals
- 200 acres of arable land, plus grass fields and wild areas
- Victorian red brick farmyard and other traditional farm buildings
- Farmhouse, garden, farm pond
- Plenty of farm machinery and props
Facilities at Red Brick Farm
Easy access from the main road. Crews can base in outbuildings or in a holiday cottage in the farmyard. Plenty of hard standing for many vehicles. Owners can provide catering, or nearby local pubs and coffee shops can serve food too.
The holiday cottage has 3 bedrooms for overnight shoot-and-stay crews.
Getting to the Farm
1.5 hours’ drive from Central London. 20 minutes from Millennium Studios, Bedford and 1 hour from Elstree Studios.
By train, the fast service from St Pancras to Bedford is 35 minutes, and the farm is 12 miles from there.