Shiplake Farm, RG9
Set in the Thames Valley with land bordering the River Thames, Shiplake Farm is a 400 acre beef and arable farm boasting a delightful mix of farm buildings, including a series of Victorian red-brick barns and one-of-a-kind farmhouse, all offering a special outdoor location.
Cattle graze across acres of undulating grass fields with extensive views, and the farm’s cereal crops include oilseed rape, wheat and barley.
Just 5-10 minutes walk from the farmyard is the River Thames, and the 5th generation farmers have built their own boathouse alongside, with easy access out on to the river.
- Herd of cattle, and arable crops, extending across 400 acres of the Thames Valley
- Large main farmyard including a Victorian farmhouse, red brick buildings and modern farm sheds and cattle yards
- Separate farmyard with additional vast areas of hard-standing
- Thames River frontage, with tributary and boathouse alongside
- Shepherds hut in garden and another old hut in the woodland (can be moved)
- Solar panels in a field location
Facilities at Shiplake Farm
- Use of farmhouse for green room facility and loos
- Two separate farmyards offering vast amounts of hard-standing for a unit base
Getting to Shiplake Farm
- Shiplake Farm is within an hour of West London, and it’s just a 1hr 15 mins to Westminster.
- Closer to home, the farm is just a 15 minute drive from Henley-on-Thames and Reading, or 45 minutes to Chiswick, West London