Torry Hill Farm Estate, ME9
Torry Hill Farm in Kent is a lovely, traditional farm estate spanning over 3,000 areas of parkland, woodland, orchards and arable fields. The family-owned estate comes with its own remarkable quirks including a private cricket ground and a miniature railway.
- Georgian country house (exterior) and gardens, including walled kitchen garden
- Farmyard with mix of large sheds and small brick outbuildings, livestock barns and stables.
- Commercial orchards include apricots, plums, cherries and walnuts
- Arable fields producing a mix of barley, wheat, oilseed rape
- Coppiced woodland and production of chestnut fencing, sheep hurdles etc
- Ornamental parkland and grazing livestock grazing among ancient trees.
- Traditional Estate-owned houses and cottages (including gatehouse) for exteriors
- Private cricket ground with pavilion
- Miniature railway, constructed in 1930s
Plenty of hard-standing for vehicles.