Abbey Farm, GL7
Abbey Farm is a classic English country location lying in the heart of the idyllic Cotswolds countryside.
Set down a long private drive, Abbey Farm’s ancient centre point is the monastic farmhouse, dating back to the 15th Century. Step back in time amongst the traditional stone buildings, pretty gardens and rolling hills to experience timeless quintessential England which this shoot location offers in spades.
- 15th century monastic Country House with added wings in the 17th & 18th century
- Superb views in all directions
- Medieval, stream-fed lake
- Over 100 acres of land including woodland and old pasture
- Long, private drive
- Two Cotswold stone cottages
- Traditional outbuildings including a large 18th century stone barn and adjoining stables with external stone steps leading to a granary above
- Stables, tack room and sand school
- Vintage cars
- Horses and ponies
- Pretty gardens and grounds
FACILITIES AT ABBEY FARM
Abbey Farm offers plenty of parking for crew.
There are barns available as a crew base and storage. If required, crew are welcome to use the main house and one of the cottages if available.
There is a local catering company based in the village, and pubs not farm from here too.
GETTING TO THE LOCATION
Central London is 2hr 15 minutes by car.
Direct rail services from London Paddington to Kemble Station scheduled to take approx 1 hour 15 minutes. Abbey Farm is a 20 minute taxi drive from Kemble Station.