Badlesmere Court Farm, ME13
Badlesmere Court Farm is one of the few remaining dairy farms in Kent, with 150 milking cows, hundreds of acres of arable land, woodland, and pastures set in a beautiful valley and parkland.
- Main farmyard complete with herringbone milking parlour, traditional and modern farm buildings, and wide expanses of hard standing
- 150 holstein-friesian dairy cows, milked twice-daily, plus calves and non-milking cows
- Arable land where wheat, barley and oilseed rape are grown
- Woodland and pastures set in parkland and along two sides of an unspoilt valley
Getting to Badlesmere Court Farm
- Badlesmere Court Farm is a close drive from East London, or 1hr 20 minutes from The Shard.
- Trains from St Pancras reach Faversham in 1 hour 10 minutes, then take a taxi for 10 minutes to reach the farm location. Alternatively take the fast train from St Pancras to Ashford (30 minutes) and the farm is a 20 minute taxi ride from Ashford.
Facilities at Badlesmere Court Farm
- A large space and loo can be used in the farm’s granary, or smaller crews can use the house.
- Plenty of concrete in the farmyard for a unit base.