Champion Farm, GU8
Champion Farm is a traditional working farm located within the rolling Surrey countryside and commanding impressive vistas in all directions. It is also home to an award-winning herd of Aberdeen Angus cattle, now one of the largest herds of the breed in the country.
The farm comprises over 750 acres of farmland, and divides its main operations between two working farmyards, just a couple minutes apart, where you can find a mix of both traditional and modern farm buildings, as well as a cluster of old timbered barns largely untouched from the outside.
- A working farm with 750 acres of farmland consisting of cereal crops and grass fields.
- A traditional rolling landscape with hills and hollows, valley sections, rivers, plenty of hedgerows and trees.
- Two farmyards provide a wide range of both modern and old farm buildings and barns.
- Isolated and old cattle shelter in the middle of an open landscape
- Award-winning herd of over 500 Aberdeen Angus cattle
- Traditional farm cottage and more modern farm house with gardens, greenhouse and tennis court
- Private roads (concrete and tarmac) and hard standing tracks
- Lake and duck pond on the edge of the farmyard creating an old-fashioned setting.
- Modern and vintage tractors and farm machinery
- Stacks of bales
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s plenty of parking for crew vehicles at the farm, including hard-standing yard areas. A warm space can also be provided with kitchen facilities and loos.
There’s a public house serving food, within 1 mile of the farm. Accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO CHAMPION FARM
Trains run direct from London Waterloo to Godalming train station. The farm is approximately a 10 minute drive from Godalming train station.
45 minutes from West London Film Studios and 55 minutes from Leavesden Studios.
The farm is just over 1 hour’s drive from London.