Corn Farm, WD7
Set inside the M25, stepping foot on Corn Farm, you wouldn’t know you were so close to the hustle of the City.
This large working family farm covers mainly arable land including wheat and barley fields across its expanses of rolling and flat landscape. The main farmyard is home to a wide variety of both the huge modern “industrial style” buildings , along with a peppering of more traditional barns and sheds too.You’ll also find a small menagerie of farm animals in the yard and adjoining grass fields.
Corn Farm’s old farmhouse is available for hire, along with its grounds which include a “cottage garden” and wild areas, a vegetable patch, greenhouse, poly tunnel and roaming chickens.
- Over 3,000 acres of farmland consisting of wheat, barley and oilseed rape fields, grass paddocks , orchard and evergreen trees.
- Working farmyard with modern storage barns, grain store and dryers, as well as a traditional timber barn, brick buildings and sheds
- Farmhouse (available for exteriors and interiors) with adjoining garden
- Large thriving mixed vegetable patch with greenhouse and polytunnel
- Old WW2 pill box
- A range of farm animals including sheep, goats, chicken, pigs and dogs
- Modern farm vehicles and machinery
- Private roads / tracks
FACILITIES AT CORN FARM:
There is ample parking for crew at the farm. A crew base can also be made available in the farm office, container or the farmhouse, depending on crew size and requirements.
There are plenty of takeaway catering options that deliver to the farm. Alternatively, there are other eat-in catering facilities within 0.5 miles. Accommodation can be found within 2.5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO CORN FARM:
Corn Farm is located very close to London, approx 10 miles straight from the City Centre.
Corn Farm is less than 3 miles from both Radlett train station and Elstree & Borehamwood station.
The farm is just over 2.5 miles from Elstree Studios.