Cotswold Farm, OX7
Cotswold Farm is a small, working farm, located within the beautiful Cotswold hills.
The farm features traditional stone buildings positioned within a courtyard setting. These former agricultural buildings have been sensitively converted to a very high standard, protecting their original character and features with a modern twist. The collection includes an old converted stone barn, complete with wood burning stove, which is available for shoots both inside and out, or provides a very convenient crew base option.
The landscape sees stretches of grassland, wild flower fields, wild bird seed areas and woodland. There is a large lake with easy access into it and a newly built lakeside cabin.
- Working farm
- Rolling hills landscape with far-reaching views across the valley
- Grass fields, wild flower meadows, wild bird seed area and woodland (includes clearings, hills, springs, tracks and footpaths)
- A large lake
- A 45sq metre open plan cabin built in locally sourced materials overlooking the lake (interior and exteriors)
- Courtyard setting
- Converted stone house (exterior only) with cottage garden
- Converted old barn (interior and exteriors)
- Hard-standing tracks
- Modern tractors and farm vehicles
- Sheep, chickens and dogs
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of parking at the farm for crew vehicles. A crew base can be provided in a converted barn complete with seating, wood burning stove, wifi, toilets and tea/ coffee making facilities. Super accommodating owners who can be on hand if need be.
Catering and accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO COTSWOLD FARM
Trains run from Marylebone to Banbury station (55 minutes), with the farm being just a 20 minute car drive from Banbury station.
Alternatively, trains run from London Paddington to Charlbury station (70 minutes). The farm is a 15 mins drive from Charlbury station.