Court Farm, ME13
Court Farm is one of the few remaining dairy farms in Kent, with 150 milking cows, hundreds of acres of arable land, woodland, and pastures set in a beautiful valley and parkland.
- Main farmyard complete with herringbone milking parlour, traditional and modern farm buildings, and wide expanses of hard standing
- 150 holstein-friesian dairy cows, milked twice-daily, plus calves and non-milking cows
- Arable land where wheat, barley and oilseed rape are grown
- Woodland and pastures set in parkland and along two sides of an unspoilt valley
Getting to Court Farm
- Badlesmere Court Farm is a close drive from East London, or 1hr 20 minutes from The Shard.
- Trains from St Pancras reach Faversham in 1 hour 10 minutes, then take a taxi for 10 minutes to reach the farm location. Alternatively take the fast train from St Pancras to Ashford (30 minutes) and the farm is a 20 minute taxi ride from Ashford.
Facilities at Court Farm
- A large space and loo can be used in the farm’s granary, or smaller crews can use the house.
- Plenty of concrete in the farmyard for a unit base.