Creek View Farm, PL28
Boasting breathtaking views across the estuary and out to sea, Creek View Farm is a cornish gem of a location with its fertile lands, creekside access and hospitable owners with their own pop-up restaurant.
A working family farm, the farm grows fields of daffodils, acres of vegetables and salads, with Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth just two of their esteemed customers.
A location for weddings, the farm’s viewpoint is spectacular, with the estuary’s tidal flow creating a varied range of backdrops across the day, connected to the farmland by an ancient slipway carved into the rocks, where horse and carts would transport goods over the centuries.
- 100 acres of land including fields of daffodils, a few acres of kitchen and market garden growing a range of vegetables and salads, an ancient orchard, bluebell woods and grass fields.
- Coastal setting with the farm extending to the water’s edge, and Padstow just around the corner
- Breathtaking views across the estuary
- Ancient, natural slipway at the mouth of the creek, which still shows wheel marks from the horse drawn carts over the centuries
- Modern sheds and poly tunnels
- Private tarmac road and hard standing tracks
- Tractor, tool shed, hay and straw bales.
FACILITIES ON THE FARM
Creek View Fram is the only stretch of land in the area which extends from main road to waterside, under only one single land-owner. This makes for an easy to hire location.
There is a wide access private road straight from the main road and the large area of hardstanding onsite where crew are welcome to park. A barn can also be made available to crew as a base or for storage.
Creek View Farm neighbours a holiday village offering various accommodation options only a short walk from the farm, with additional holiday parks, BnBs and self-catering accommodation within the local village only a 5 minute drive away.
There’s plenty of local takeaways, a supermarket and restaurants within 1.5 miles of the farm. The owners also host a pop up restaurant on site.
GETTING TO CREEK VIEW FARM
Trains run from London to Bodmin Parkway train station (journey time approx: 4 hour 20 minutes). The farm is around a 30 minute drive from Bodmin Parkway station.
Creek View Farm is approximately a 20 minute drive from Newquay airport.
London is 5 hour 30 minutes by car.