Doddies Farm, RH1
At the foot of the North Downs in Surrey, Doddies Farm is a convenient shoot location when looking to be close to London.
The working farmyard is home to a diverse mix of farm buildings, including a charming set of unconverted 16th century barns, along with more modern agricultural stores that have potential to team up as set-build, studio or storage space. Set away from the farmyard, further derelict farm buildings sit redundant, within a more isolated setting. The period farmhouse, which also dates back to the 1600’s and features an original Victorian kitchen, is available for shoots both inside and out.
Covering 350 acres of grass fields, ancient woodland and a mix of crops, with pond and riverside access, the beauty of the English countryside is within easy reach of the capital.
- 350 acres of grass fields, a mix of crops including wheat/ barley fields and ancient woodland
- Working farm with an Olde English farm setting
- Traditional and modern agricultural buildings including original barns dating back to the 1600’s
- 16th century period farmhouse (available for interiors) with victorian kitchen at the back of the house
- Several old WW2 pillboxes and a set of air raid shelters (now filled in)
- Pond and riverside access with small bridge
- Pedigree Aberdeen Angus cattle, chicken, ponies, cows (beef), dogs and cats
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s easy access to the farm, with plenty of parking onsite for crew vehicles. A crew base can be provided at the farm with access to a toilet and running water. Catering facilities and accommodation can be found within 0.5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO DODDIES FARM
Trains run from London Victoria station to Salfords Station (40 mins). Salfords Station is situated in the middle of the farm.
Doddies Farm is 1 hour from Central London and 15 minutes from the M25.