Down Farm, MK18
Down Farm forms the heart of an idyllic rural location, set in a quaint village near Buckingham, with its charming traditional brick farmyard next door to an ancient 11th century church, and surrounded by the farm’s glorious rolling fields.
The working farm also offers plenty of variety of crops and animals, as well as being home to a thriving flower company and gift shop on site.
- 800 acres of cereal crops (oilseed rape, wheat, barley, maize) and grassland on rolling landscape
- Sheep, cattle, chicken and cats
- Old brick traditional farm buildings including granary, cart shed, old dairy, stables and courtyard
- Old, dated farmhouse with butchery/cheesemaking room in sunken floor at back
- Walled garden with large cut flower areas (plenty of colour Spring-Autumn), polytunnels, floral workshop and gift shop
- Old Fergie tractor and Morris Minor Traveller, along with modern farm tractors, combine harvester, JCB and machinery
- Woodland areas
Facilities at Down Farm
There is plenty of hardstanding parking for crew at the farm. A crew base can also be provided in one of the outbuildings.
There are catering options and accomodation within 4 miles of the farm.
Getting to Down farm
Trains run from London Euston to Leighton Buzzard (approx 30 mins). Down Farm is a 20 minute drive from Leighton Buzzard station.
Alternatively by car, Central London is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes away.