Down Farm, MK18
Down Farm forms the heart of an idyllic rural location, set in a quaint village near Buckingham, with its charming traditional brick farmyard next door to an ancient 11th century church, and surrounded by the farm’s glorious rolling fields.
The working farm also offers plenty of variety of crops and animals, as well as being home to a thriving flower company and gift shop on site.
- 800 acres of cereal crops (oilseed rape, wheat, barley, maize) and grassland on rolling landscape
- Sheep, cattle, chicken and cats
- Old brick traditional farm buildings including granary, cart shed, old dairy, stables and courtyard
- Old, dated farmhouse with butchery/cheesemaking room in sunken floor at back
- Walled garden with large cut flower areas (plenty of colour Spring-Autumn), polytunnels, floral workshop and gift shop
- Old Fergie tractor and Morris Minor Traveller, along with modern farm tractors, combine harvester, JCB and machinery
- Woodland areas
Facilities at Knoll Farm
Plenty of hard standing in the large farmyard for unit base use, with warm space, kitchen and loo facilities in house. Fields can offer parking overflow.
Getting to Knoll farm
The train from St Pancras to Radlett takes just 25 minutes.
Alternatively by car, Central London is less than 1 hour’s drive from the farm.
Just 6 miles or less than 20 minutes from two major Studios: Elstree and Leavesden.