Dune Cliff Farm, Ireland
Situated along an undeveloped stretch of Irish coastline, this clifftop shoot location offers a mix of wild marshes, grassland, natural overgrowth, wooded areas, sand dunes and direct beach access.
Not commercially farmed for decades, the landscape here at Dune Cliff Farm remains wildly untouched and lightly grazed by the farm’s own herd of cows. Old stone farmhouse ruins can be found amongst the grassland, and you’ll find located on the cliff edge is an original WW2 lookout post overlooking the sea.
- 80 acres of Irish coastline featuring grass marshland, sand dunes and rocky clifftops, along with wild overgrown areas, natural ponds and a patch of newly planted forest
- Coastal setting with sea views
- Direct access to the beach
- Stone ruins of an old farmhouse and original WW2 lookout post
- Cliff-top walkways and footpaths
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is parking available onsite for crew vehicles. Due to the undeveloped nature of this farm location, there is currently no permanent crew base option; however there is plenty of space across the site for temporary alternatives to be set up.
A local public house selling food can be reached within a 5 minute drive of the farm. Hotels can also be found within a 20 minute drive if nearby accommodation is required.
GETTING TO DUNE CLIFF FARM
Flights can be taken from London Gatwick to Dublin airport (approx journey time: 1 hour 20 mins). The farm is approximately a 1 hour 30 min drive from Dublin airport.
The farm is approximately a 45 minute drive from Ardmore Studios.