Evergreen Farm, BN27
Evergreen Farm is a well-established, fully functioning nursery, based in East Sussex.
This farm location covers 24 acres, including well kept gardens, orchards, ancient woodland and a world famous pinetum containing hundreds of different varieties of evergreen conifers. The farm features a large green house, poly tunnel and complete garden centre setup with adjoining cafe and shop.
Evergreen Farm also features agricultural buildings including old, unconverted barns and sheds, traditional workshop and vintage machinery/ vehicles.
A clear spring fed lake featuring a decked area and pontoon, irrigates the plants that are grown in the nursery and provides ideal water frontage opportunities. Perched on the bank, overlooking the lake, is a contemporary, mirrored glass, modular building, which is also available for hire.
- Fully functioning and well established nursery (est. 1946)
- 24 acre site made up of gardens, nursery, orchard, ancient woodland and a world famous conifer pinetum
- Adjoining garden centre shop and cafe with outside dining space (currently closed to the public)
- 2 bedroom cottage
- Large greenhouse and polytunnel
- Rustic Shepherds Hut
- Two log cabins
- Old traditional, unconverted barns, workshop and sheds
- 3x lakes
- Contemporary, mirrored glass, modular building
- Modern and vintage machinery and vehicles inc. airstream caravan (1960s), MG Midgit (1960s) and Massey Fergurson tractor (1960s)
- Animals: Alpacas and chickens
FACILITIES AT EVERGREEN FARM
There is a large, secure car park on site.
Various crew base options depending on requirements, use of the cottage, cabins and / or cafe are available.
Farm owners can provide catering upon request. Further catering options can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
Up to four people can be accommodated for overnight on-site, based in the cottage. Alternative accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO EVERGREEN FARM
Trains run from London Victoria to Polegate station (1hr 20 mins). The farm is approximately a 20 mins drive from Polegate station.
Alternatively there are trains running from London Bridge to Battle station (1hr 15 mins). The farm is approximately a 15 minute drive from Battle station.
South East London is approx 1hr 30 mins by car.