Feather Farm, WR15
Feather Farm is a super versatile shoot location set within 19 acres of wild grassy meadows and woodland.
Sat at the end of a private gravel driveway, amongst the beautiful rolling Worcestershire hills, is the main Georgian farmhouse. The farmhouse is available for use both inside and out; having been modernly decorated to a very high standard, it still retains many original features.
One of the key highlights of this farm location has to be the amount of multi-purpose space available. With the farmyard being home to four former Turkey brood houses, one of which is now a fully renovated events space, along with two large tin barns; there’s plenty of useable areas teaming up as ideal studio, set-build and storage options, as well as fun backdrop opportunities.
The interiors of the barns range from empty ‘blank canvas’ options to those that have been fully furnished with antique furniture and oozing rustic vibes. The farm has plenty of props available to hire, either complete within a room setting or as individual items.
- 19 acres of rolling grass fields, wild flower meadows and woodland with far-reaching valley views
- 4- bedroom Georgian farmhouse (available inside and out), which has been modernised and decorated to a high standard, yet still retaining cottage features
- Farmyard featuring both old and modern barns, including 2x original tin barns and 4x old Turkey brood houses that occupy approx 2 acres of land (each former brood house measures 74m long by 14m wide)
- Events barn features bar, lounge, relaxation, spa and dining areas, with access to a large stage and fully-equipped catering kitchen
- Fantastic collection of rustic props including antique furniture, vintage/ modern tractors, classic cars and land rovers
- Private roads (tarmacked and concrete)
- Overnight glamping accommodation for up to 34 guests (available from May to September)
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s excellent crew facilities and amenities at Feather Farm; the Events Barn provides crew with access to multiple warm, undercover areas including bar, lounge and dining areas with plenty of space for dress changes and hair / make-up. The farm also has its very own fully-equipped catering kitchen onsite, which has preparation space, fridge and freezers, toaster, kettle, microwave and large area to cook. Crew also have use to toilets and shower facilities directly on the farm, which are separate to the main house.
Access to a large area of hardstanding that can accommodate approx 100 vehicles.
The owners of Feather Farm can provide catering options direct by prior arrangement. Alternatively, there are a large number of both dine-in and takeaway options in the surrounding area, all within a 5-10 minute drive of the farm.
From May to September, the farm can offer glamping-style accommodation for up to 34-persons in bell tents. Alternative B&B accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO FEATHER FARM
Trains run from London Paddington to Worcester station or Kidderminster. The farm is approximately a 30-40 minute drive from either Worcester or Kidderminster stations.
Central London is approximately 3 hours by car.