Finest Farm Estate, PE9
Finest Farm Estate is an exquisite shoot location offering a diverse selection of backdrops and settings.
Elegancy flows from the heart of the estate with the main Carolean stately house, sitting at the end of a long private drive. The house is surrounded by formal gardens featuring classic stone follies, bridges, lawns, a pond and an outdoor swimming pool. A tree lined grass avenue also leads to the house, which can be travelled along by car with a breathtaking view of the house on approach.
Finest Farm Estate also provides a traditional farm vibe with its working farmyard featuring old stone barns and farm animals.
Nestled by the large lake are a cluster of Safari tents and it’s their secluded wild grasses setting by the water’s edge that creates a further dimension to the backdrops on offer here.
- 1,500 acre Estate consisting of arable fields, parkland, grass fields and woodland
- Flat and expansive landscape
- A grand Carolean Stately Home (available for interiors and exteriors)
- Long private driveway
- Additional entrance via ‘The Avenue’ – a grass avenue lined with old lime trees
- Formal gardens with traditional greenhouse, old stone follies, bridges, a pond and outdoor swimming pool
- Further cottage gardens
- 350 acre ancient woodland providing evergreen areas, old quarried areas, monument, woodland clearing, streams, hills, holes, nissan hut bases and an isolated cabin
- Access to a large lake, rivers and streams
- Traditional working farmyard with stone barns and a hay store
- A converted, newly renovated farmhouse (available for interiors and exteriors)
- Derelict buildings including an old woodland house, Shepherds Hut and greenhouse
- A selection of lakeside safari tents (Glamping)
- Hardstanding tracks
- Ducks, geese, chicken, horses, cows, sheep and dogs
- Tennis courts
- Classic cars, modern tractors, land rovers and boats
- Railway tracks
FACILITIES AT THE ESTATE
Access to the Estate is straightforward with plenty of parking for crew vehicles. Additionally, a crew base can be provided in the basement of the Hall, with access to a kitchen and toilets and its own separate entrance.
The Estate can provide a ‘Shoot and Stay’ option with its glamping set up, in the summer up to 18 people can be accommodated for. Meanwhile, alternative accommodation and catering facilities can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO FINEST FARM ESTATE
Trains run from London Kings Cross to Peterborough station (50 mins). The Estate is approximately a 15-20 car ride from Peterborough station.
Central London is approximately a 2 hour drive to the Estate.