Flora Farm, OX39
Set in the heart of the Chiltern Hills and within a half hour drive of the M25, Flora Farm is an accessible shoot location from London.
This delightful farm location offers a variety of photoshoot backdrops with its 17th century thatched cottage, still retaining many original interior features, along with two New England style wood cabins and a stable yard, all set within 20 acres of tree-lined fields and grassy meadows laced with wild flowers.
Flora Farm also displays a wonderful collection of props including classic cars, vintage tractors, Land Rovers, a green goddess fire engine and a fleet of vintage caravans and airstream trailers, all available to hire.
- 20 acres of wild flower meadows and grass paddocks
- ‘Wild and Natural’
- 17th century thatched cottage (available for interiors)
- 2x New England style wood cabins complete with kitchen, toilet and bedrooms (available for interiors)
- Well-established cottage garden
- Modern stable yard area with sand school
- A collection of vintage vehicles including classic cars, tractors, a green goddess fire engine, caravans and American airstream trailers (can be hired on location or many of the vehicles can be transported to another location if required)
- Chicken, sheep (Herdwick), horses /ponies and dogs
- ‘Shoot and Stay’ option
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is a large area of hardstanding available at the farm for crew parking. A crew base can be provided, along with access to tea-making facilities and toilets.
Catering facilities and accommodation can be found within 1.5 miles of the farm. Depending on availability, there is a possible ‘Shoot and Stay’ option with the use of the two wooden cabins, which come complete with toilet, kitchen and bedrooms.
GETTING TO FLORA FARM
Trains run from London to Princes Risborough station on the Chiltern Line (1 hour). Flora Farm is approximately an 8 minute drive from Princes Risborough. The Oxford Tube bus runs from Victoria to Oxford and stops at Lewknor (junction 6 on the M40) and the farm is approximately a 15 minute drive from Lewknor.
Central London is approximately an hour’s drive from the farm.