Ford Farm, RH2
Ford Farm is large family-owned Estate set in a quiet corner of Surrey with excellent connections into London. With over 2,000 acres of grassland, arable crops and woodland, a manor house and garden with gorgeous “step back in time” farmyard and a separate modern working farm just a stone’s throw away, the Estate offers a vast array of shoot location solutions. The hands-on owners are super film friendly too.
As well as the expected features of a large farm, there are also many unusual extras including over 20 wartime pill boxes, wide river frontage, a mill and fishing lakes, a rare japanese breed of cattle as well as the extraordinary ancient manor house.
- Manor house (including interiors) and large established gardens, tennis court, kitchen garden, lime walk
- Traditional, old farmyard with a range of old barns. Next door to the manor house.
- Separate working farmyard with period farmhouse and modern cattle buildings, grain and storage sheds
- Cattle herd (Wagyu breed)
- Mill and lakes, wide flowing river
- Acres of grass fields, arable fields and woodland.
- Private tracks and roads across the farm
- Farm machinery
Getting to Ford Farm
Ford Farm is within a 1:30 drive of Central London, or take the train to Reigate in Surrey and the farm location is just a 10 minute taxi ride from there.
Facilities at Ford Farm
Ford Farm offers a choice of house or outbuildings as crew bases, and has plenty of hard standing and stretches of private roads to accommodate large unit bases.