Green Lane Farm, NN6
Green Lane Farm covers 1,200 acres of rolling hills, parkland, woodland, orchard and garden grounds. Sitting at its heart is the large manor house, which is available both internally and externally for shoots. The surrounding grounds are well-maintained also featuring a walled kitchen garden used to grow fruits and vegetables.
Green Lane Farm also offers rustic charm with its farmyard, in particular a cluster of old, traditional brick barns and outbuildings.
There’s many a water frontage opportunity here, especially with the farm’s picturesque fishing pond surrounded by wildlife, with further brooks, streams and easy access river frontage also available.
- 1,200 acres including parkland, ancient woodland, grass fields, arable fields, orchard and gardens
- Rolling hills landscape
- Stunning large manor house with well-maintained grounds, main garden and a walled kitchen garden (exterior and interior available)
- Private driveway, roads and tracks
- Variety of cottages and farmhouses (exterior use and possible interior use on request)
- Rustic farm buildings including old, traditional barns and outbuildings
- Converted stable (capacity: 40 seated, featuring stove, table and chairs, outside toilets)
- Fishing pond with small island in the middle. Further smaller ponds, brooks and streams are also available
- River frontage opportunities
- Solar panels field
- Point to point horse racing course
- Vintage farm vehicles and machinery
- Animals: Sheep, horses/ ponies, chicken and pheasants
FACILITIES AT GREEN LANE FARM
There is parking available at the farm.
There is a crew base option in a converted stable, which can accommodate up to 40 persons seated. This building has a stove, table and chairs and there are outside toilet facilities.
A known local caterer can be arranged upon request. There are further catering options within 2 miles of the farm
There is also accommodation within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO GREEN LANE FARM
Trains run from London Euston to Long Buckby station (1hr 10 minutes). The farm is approximately 15 minutes from Long Buckby station.
Central London is approx 2 hrs by car.