Greenstrip Farm, SG2
Greenstrip Farm is a working farm, covering 900 acres of arable fields, grassland, meadows and woodland.
The farmyard is home to a collection of both modern and traditional buildings including a variety of barns, a granary, sheds, stores, a workshop, old airplane hangars and stables.
Close to the farmyard sits the main country house with its adjoining gardens that feature tennis courts and a swimming pool.
Greenstrip Farm offers a diverse selection of settings and backdrops within its landscape, including access to private concrete roads, a grass airstrip, gravel and chalk pits and also woodland clearings and mounds.
- 900 acres of farmland including crops, grass fields, meadows and woodland
- Access to private concrete roads and hardstanding tracks
- Working farmyard featuring brick, steel and timbered agricultural buildings in both modern and traditional styles. Including barns, stores, sheds, a workshop and a granary
- Hay and straw bales are available at certain times of the year
- Modern tractors
- Isolated buildings
- Stables and sand school
- Country house (available for interiors also) with adjoining gardens
- Productive vegetable patch
- Green airstrip and former steel framed airplane hangars
- Gravel and chalk pits
- Outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts
- Pond and stream access
- Geese, chickens, dogs and cats
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
The farm has good access with plenty of hardstanding parking. A crew base can be provided at the farm with access to a toilet, seating and tea making facilities.
Catering facilities and accommodation can be found at a local pub within half a mile of the farm.
GETTING TO GREENSTRIP FARM
Trains run from London Kings Cross or St Pancras station to Stevenage station (20 mins). The farm is approximately a 10-15 mins drive from Stevenage station.
The farm is approximately 1 hour 20 minutes from central London.