Hay Farm, UB9
Tucked away within the M25, Hay Farm is an easy to reach farm location with plenty of traditional aspects to offer. As an active working farm, Hay Farm has its own farmyard and animals, and covers nearly 200 acres of rolling unspoilt landscape, including grass fields, parkland and ancient woodland.
- Working farmyard with 1650’s timbered barn and granary, hay barns, agricultural stores, stable blocks and sheds
- Traditional red brick farmhouse (Including interiors) and farm cottage
- Approx 200 acres of grass fields, parkland and ancient woodland, with a small stream
- Modern farm vehicles and machinery
- Cattle, horses, ponies, donkeys, labradors and corgis
- Private tracks and good access across the farm
FACILITIES AT HAY FARM
There is ample parking for crew at the farm. A crew base can be provided onsite with access to toilets either in the main farmhouse or cottage. There are catering facilities and accommodation within 1.5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO HAY FARM
Trains run via the Metropolitan or Piccadilly line to Ruislip station. Alternatively, trains run via the central line to West Ruislip station. Hay Farm is approximately a 15 minute drive from Ruislip station and a 10 minute drive from West Ruislip.
Pinewood Studios is only a 15-20 minute drive to the farm.