Heritage Farm, HR8
Commanding a very rural spot at the end of a long private driveway, Heritage Farm is a rare, historic farm location, with very little hint of modernisation. This unscathed, olde English farm comes complete with an ancient farm house, adjoining courtyard and a charming mix of farm buildings. Other traditional features include vintage tractors, farm animals, orchards and meadows, making for an ideal set to hire for filming or photo shoots.
The striking black and white farmhouse dates back to the 17th century and looks straight out onto a courtyard skirted by an old granary, hop kilns and stables; step back in time here where original features are the hero, including cobbled floors, exposed beams and hayracks.
The surrounding landscape consists mainly of ancient orchards and grass fields, to where you can find the farm’s own herd of pedigree Limosin cattle happily grazing.
- 50 acres of grass fields, wild flower meadows, a small woodland and orchards
- Olde English farm setting
- Set back from any main roads, down the end of a long private driveway
- Early 17th century ‘black and white’ farmhouse with adjoining cottage garden
- Old farm courtyard featuring a collection of characterful stone / brick outbuildings including traditional hop kilns, stables and granary, complete with original features inside and out
- Further working agricultural yard area offering access to Dutch barns, modern cow shed, tractor shed and farm workshop
- 2x fishing lakes
- Hard standing tracks
- Shepherds Hut in an isolated spot
- Chicken, ducks, dogs, cows and sheep
- Tractors (vintage and modern), gator and quads
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of parking at the farm for crew vehicles. A crew base can also be provided onsite with access to warm, dry spaces for dress changes and hair / make-up, toilets and kitchen facilities. There is a shepherds hut at the farm, along with rooms within the main house, which crew are welcome to use for overnight stays, if required. Alternatively, there is further accommodation within 2.5 miles of the farm.
There are local catering companies that can provide food on location.
GETTING TO HERITAGE FARM
Trains run from London Euston to Ledbury train station (3 hours journey time). The farm is approx. a 10 minute drive from Ledbury train station.
3 hours by car from Central London.