High Point Farm, NW7
High Point Farm is located within the M25 just 10 miles north of Marble Arch, making it an extremely accessible shoot location close to London.
Sat at almost the highest point in Greater London, amongst rolling hills and valleys, this farm location is a true hidden gem with uninterrupted views. When looking to film on a farm near London, High Point Farm is a first-class option providing 250 acres of unspoilt countryside including a farmyard, grass fields, wild flower meadows, woodlands and plenty of private roadway.
Formerly an old dairy farm, the original farmyard still features many traditional farm buildings originally used to house cattle as well as some modern agricultural buildings too. High Point Farm is also home to a range of animals including horses, pigs, ducks, geese, chicken and in the summer months a dairy herd.
- Conveniently located within the M25 within easy reach of London
- Rolling hills and valley landscape providing far-reaching views
- 250 acres of grass fields, wild flower meadows and woodland
- Working farm featuring an old farmyard with a selection of both traditional and modern farm buildings
- Private roads (tarmacked and concrete) and hard standing tracks
- Cabin in the woods
- Stabling and equestrian facilities
- Workshop and garage
- 3x new static caravans
- WW2 bomb shelter
- Ducks, geese, chicken, horses, pigs. Also dairy cows in the summer.
- Hay / straw bales available
- Classic cars, classic bikes and modern tractors
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of hardstanding parking at the farm for crew vehicles with secured access. A crew base can be provided on site with access to a heated changing room, toilet, shower and kitchen.
There are plenty of catering facilities within half a mile of the farm, including various takeaway options that deliver too.
Accommodation can be found within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO HIGH POINT FARM
The closest train stations to the farm are Mill Hill East or ‘Totteridge and Whetstone’ station (both Northern Line). The farm is then a short car or bus ride from either station.
High Point Farm is only 10 miles from Central London and a 10 minute drive from Elstree Studios and the new Sky Studio.