High Road Farm, LE14
Lying in the heart of rural Lincolnshire, High Road Farm covers two separate sites (located only 5 miles apart), offering over 1,200 acres of land; mainly used to grow cereals, rapeseed and spring beans, along with newly planted and mature woodland.
With conservation close to the owner’s hearts, the farm enjoys spots of ‘wild’ too with its natural ponds, hedge-lined fields and wildlife havens within the wild bird seed and grasses mixes, which also bring a splash of colour and texture to the farm throughout Spring.
The old farm courtyard has been transformed into a modern collection of business and office spaces, along with a coffee shop, gym and studio. The farmhouse is available both inside and out, along with cottage frontage provided by two further properties on the estate. The working farmyard offers modern warehouse access with its large stores and barns, with original features of the farmyard still existing within the old drier, kennels, log stores and old shoot hut.
- 1,200 acres of cereal crops, grass fields and woodland, stretching across two sites just 5 miles apart from one another
- Clear views of the viaduct with bordering fields providing close-proximity access
- Working farmyard featuring large modern barns and stores with warehouse space opportunities
- Original farm buildings including an old dryer, kennels, log stores and a former wooden zebra house
- Old shoot hut in an isolated setting (site 2)
- Converted old farm courtyard into commercial buildings and office spaces featuring an onsite coffee shop (cottage frontage), gym and wellbeing studio
- Farmhouse (available for exteriors and possibly interiors) and additional cottage (exteriors only)
- Landscaped gardens with extensive lawn areas
- Old Strawberry farm (site 2)
- Private concrete roads
- Old Petrol pump
- Ponds (site 1 and 2)
- Modern tractor and landrover
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
The farm has straight-forward, easy access, with no known vehicle restrictions. There’s plenty of parking on gravel areas for crew vehicles. A crew base can be provided onsite with access to a kitchen area along with toilet and shower facilities. There’s plenty of areas across the main courtyard available to crew to enjoy some downtime.
The Coffee shop onsite is open Monday-Friday, 9am – 3pm, which serves barista coffees and great quality, homemade food. Pre-ordering is also available. Further dine-in catering options can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
B&B accommodation can be found within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO HIGH ROAD FARM
Trains run from London St Pancras to Market Harborough station (1 hour). The farm is a 30 minute drive from Market Harborough station.