Honeybee Farm, DA14
Sitting inside the M25 and within an hour’s drive of the capital, Honeybee Farm offers a slice of the English countryside, right within Greater London.
This 100 acre farm spreads across fields of grass mainly used for grazing by its herd of Hebridean sheep, along with wild spots found down by the pond. Part of the farm is dedicated to the growing of raspberries, and their production features a network of poly tunnels, a large modern warehouse and a pack-house.
Along with its mix of farm buildings, resident farm animals, farm props and machinery, Honeybee Farm is also home to an apiary of bees too!
- 100 acre farm mainly consisting of grass fields and with approx 5 acres used to grow raspberries
- Working farmyard offering a mix of both old and more modern farm buildings including stabling, a large warehouse and packhouse
- Hard standing tracks
- Evergreen areas / plantations
- Farm props including hay bales, vintage and modern tractors
- Hebridean sheep, alpacas, horses and chicken
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is easy access to the farm, with plenty of parking for crew vehicles. A crew base is provided on site, along with access to toilet and changing facilities.
A tearoom is located at the farm offering an excellent choice of breakfasts, lunches and teas, plus an additional catering business on location providing traditional Italian food to takeaway. There are various additional takeaway food options that deliver direct to the farm, along with dine-in places within 1 mile of the farm.
Hotel and B&B accommodation can also be found within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO HONEYBEE FARM
Trains run from London Bridge to Sidcup station (25 minutes). The farm is located less than 3 miles from there.
The farm is within approximately a 40 minute drive of Central London