Hope Farm, TN29
Extending across 600 acres of open Romney Marsh farmland, the working farm of Hope Farm offers a mix of unique and inspiring backdrops, notably a traditional, “untouched” rambling farmhouse, a modern cabin on wheels and a church ruin emerging from a wild flower meadow.
- 600 acres of vast ‘plain-like” fields with cereal and potato crops
- Hope ruin, the remnants of a medieval church, surrounded by acres of wild flower meadow
- Ditches, bridges and farm tracks
- Reservoir, used for irrigation of potatoes
- Working farmyard with small grass fields next door
- Large period farmhouse boasting a hard-to-find, traditional, un-modernised feel, full of authentic farmhouse charm, including a large free-standing kitchen and an extraordinary double height hall area dating back to the 16th century.
- Modern cabin apartment on wheels, built on a farm trailer and featured on How to Live Mortgage Free with Sarah Beeney in 2017
Facilities at Hope Farm
- Crews have access to shoot and/or use the farmhouse and one-bed cabin as accommodation and crew facility
- Plenty of hard standing for a unit base
Getting to Hope Farm
- 20 minute drive from Ashford International train station (35 minutes on fast train from London St Pancras)
- 20 minute drive from Junction 10 of the M20