Mill Farm, MK19
Mill Farm offers a peaceful shoot location on the river, tucked away in a quiet corner of Buckinghamshire, yet still surprisingly close to Milton Keynes and the M1. The mill house, outbuildings and garden are largely surrounded by water, where the river Great Ouse is on one side and the mill race on the other. Wildlife and natural beauty thrive here.
- Sensitively restored mill house, with Victorian red brick frontage and old limestone building at the back
- A wide stretch of the meandering river, with easy access areas. Stream and millpond too. Canadian canoe
- Ancient derelict stone barn and walls, tumbledown sheds
- 3 acres of garden and wild areas
- 3 swings, children’s dens, campfire setting
- Fruit trees, vegetable patch, garden sheds
- Chicken, cat and Labrador
Facilities at Mill Farm
Parking areas can accommodate 10+ cars and there is another car park that could be used with prior notice.
Owners can provide crew rooms in the house, with loo and kitchen too. Storage available in the barn.
On-site catering can be arranged. There is a mini Waitrose less than 2 miles away and a vast Tesco. Pub in the village.
Accommodation on-site allows for 3-7 people as a “shoot and stay” solution.
Getting to the Farm
Mill Farm is about 1 hr 15 minutes drive into central London, and just 10 minutes from the M1.
By train, it’s 30 minutes from Euston to Milton Keynes, and the farm is 15 minutes from there. Or closer still is Wolverton station, a 45 minute train journey and 2 miles from the farm.
Access by very large lorries into the farm is tricky but possible.