Mon’s Farm, TN27
Our very own Mon’s Farm is located in rural Kent and opens its doors to a wonder of Olde-Worlde charm with its former Kent hall house and traditional farmyard.
This working farm is home to an endearing collection of original farm buildings including an unconverted 17th century Kent Barn, traditional animal enclosures, pens, sheds and various characterful outbuildings, still retaining their original features and with plenty of rustic farm props available to hire. Located only a stone’s throw away from the main farmyard, an old WW1 Tommy’s Hut sits alone within a grassy field, making an interesting shoot backdrop.
Mon’s Farm lies within an idyllic setting of grass fields and ancient woodland. Located a short drive from the main farmyard is an interesting landscape backdrop opportunity; a group of tall Scot Pines perch high along the top of a very steep bank, with breathtaking views from its high point.
- 80 acres of grass fields and ancient woodland
- Olde English farm setting featuring a charming Kent Hall House, which is available for shoots both inside and out
- Working farmyard offering both traditional and modern aspects within its collection of farm buildings including a 17th century Kent Barn, various original outbuildings, sheds, shelters and animal enclosures
- Rustic farm props including old tools, machinery, barrels and crates
- WW1 Tommys hut in an isolated setting
- Ruins of an old cottage still still featuring a useable brick “out house”
- Drivable track leading directly through the woods, ending at a natural stream and grassy meadow
- A group of Scot pines located at the edge of a very steep bank with far-reaching views
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There’s hardstanding parking for crew vehicles at the farm. Barn space can be made available as a crew base, along with outside toilet facilities.
There’s local catering options and accommodation within 2 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO MON’S FARM
Fast train link from London St Pancras to Ashford International (40 minutes). The farm is approximately a 15-20 minute drive from Ashford. Alternatively, a change can be made at Ashford to Pluckley station and the farm is only a 6 minute drive from here.
Central London is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes from the farm.