Mulberry Farm, TA3
Set down a quiet, country lane, Mulberry Farm offers a charming array of traditional blue Lias stone buildings; including the main Farmhouse and its cluster of former agricultural buildings.
Once an old working dairy farm, this Somerset farm still holds onto many of its original features and character, especially seen in the barns with their original flagstone floors and exposed timber frames.
There is a selection of animals available here too, with the farm being home to chicken, dogs and ponies. Cows are also seen grazing the surrounding grass fields.
- 20 acres of flat, expansive grass fields
- Blue Lias stone farmhouse with cottage garden
- Courtyard setting featuring old stone buildings including barns and outbuildings
- Selection of agricultural buildings found both within and away from the farmyard including traditional stone, brick and timber barns and also metal-framed Dutch barns
- Stable yard and charming stone mounting block
- Traditional orchards
- Bales of hay and/ or straw available
- Chickens, ponies and dogs
- Modern tractors
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is a large area of hardstanding for crew parking. A crew base can also be provided with access to kitchen and toilet facilities. There are plenty of dry, undercover spaces that can be used by crew.
There are catering facilities within 2.5 miles of the farm and accommodation within 5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO MULBERRY FARM
The closest railway stations to the farm with train links to London are Taunton station and Crewkerne Station. Taunton Station is approximately a 20 minute drive to Mulberry Farm. Crewkerne is approximately a 30 drive to the farm.