Nash Farm, CO4
Set in a very quiet, rural location, this enchanting former mill house provides direct riverside access and therefore plenty of water frontage opportunities.
Nash Farm sits on the riverbank and features a mill pool, bridges and its very own boathouse (and punt!). The exterior of the Old Mill House along with its tropical conservatory and pretty gardens are also available for shoots.
The farm features a range of old, traditional outbuildings, which vary in size and still hold onto their original, rustic character.
Nash Farm is set upon water meadows, providing very contrasting scenes across the seasons; the land sees sheep grazing in the summer months and fields flooded with water in the winter.
- Quiet, rural location within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Riverside Grade II listed Old Mill House (exterior only) with cottage gardens and conservatory
- Further vegetable garden (separate from the main garden)
- Orchard, grove of Cricket Bat Willows and a small plantation of Ash trees
- Grass fields and water meadows (typically floods in Winter)
- Various traditional outbuildings and sheds ranging in sizes
- Stream, Mill Pool and direct river access
- Bridges, Boathouse and punt
- Private tracks
- Sheep (at certain times of the year)
FACILTITIES AT NASH FARM:
Some parking is available on the drive. Depending on weather, further parking can be made available in a field. A crew base can be provided in a large outbuilding. For small crews, toilets can be used within the main house.
There are catering facilities and also accommodation within 2 miles of the farm.
Various mobile catering recommendations can also be provided.
GETTING TO NASH FARM:
Trains run from Liverpool Street Station to Colchester ( 50 mins). The farm is approximately a 20 minutes drive from Colchester station.
Nash Farm is approximately 1 hour 45 mins from East London.