Night Owl Farm, ME9
Stretching across the Kent Downs, Night Owl Farm is a large working farm covering approximately 3,000 acres of arable fields, grassland and woodland.
The busy farmyard consists mainly of modern agricultural buildings including barns, stores and stabling. Just outside the main farmyard, there is a traditional tin Dutch barn, which is also available for shoots both inside and out.
The summer months see an abundance of crops across the farm, including wheat and barley fields, providing an array of rich textured backdrops for shoots.
Rolling hills, natural valleys and expansive areas form the beautiful landscape that surrounds the farm. With just over an hours drive from South London, Night Owl Farm is still an accessible farm location from the city.
- Large working farm
- 3,000 acres of grassland, arable fields (including wheat and barley crops, peas and beans), sunflower fields and woodland
- Located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Mix of rolling hills and flat, expansive areas
- Modern working farmyard with barns, stores and stabling
- Old tin Dutch Barn
- Hard standing tracks
- Woodland clearings
- Various residential properties available for external use, including holiday cottages and the farmhouse (bungalow)
- Productive vegetable patch
- Hay / straw bales available
- Modern tractors and machinery
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is a large area of hardstanding for crew parking. A crew base can also be provided with access to toilet facilities. There are plenty of dry, undercover spaces that can be used by crew.
The farm provides the possibility of a ‘Shoot and Stay’ option, depending on availability with further accommodation within a 5-minute walk of the farm. There are catering facilities within 1 mile of the farm.
GETTING TO NIGHT OWL FARM
Trains run from London to Sittingbourne (1 hour). The farm is approximately a 10-15 minute car ride from Sittingbourne station.
Greenwich / South London is approximately 1 hour by car.