Nuncourt Estate, OX44
Nuncourt Estate is located on the banks of the River Thames and the 1,000 acre shoot location consists of a variety of buildings, arable and grass fields, parkland, woodland, orchard and walled gardens.
This easy to reach location has a lot to offer with its variation in landscape and buildings. The surrounding landscape features both rolling hills and flat ground, providing spectacular views of the Grade II listed Palladian Mansion.
There is a huge selection of residential properties on site, varying in both size and style. The adjoining farmyard provides use of agricultural buildings in all different styles, including old, traditional barns and the modern style. Other buildings available at this location include a church, thatched venison house and original cattle tunnels.
- 1,000 acre estate consisting of arable fields, parkland, grass fields, woodland, orchards and gardens
- Spectacular views of Grade II listed Palladian Mansion
- Beautiful walled gardens featuring traditional gates, apple arches and run-down greenhouses
- A variety of residential cottages, ranging in both size and style (available for exterior use only)
- Lake featuring a jetty and River Thames frontage
- Thatched Venison house
- Large former book repository building
- Working farmyard featuring a range of agricultural buildings in both modern and traditional styles
- Cattle tunnels
- Church (available for interiors and exteriors)
- Private drive, roads and tracks
FACILITIES AT NUNCOURT ESTATE
Easy to reach location with extensive use of private drive, tracks and roads.
Plenty of parking available for crew.
A crew base can be provided on site with kitchen, communal area and toilet facilities available.
In-house catering can be arranged. Alternatively, there are further catering options within 2 miles of the estate.
Overnight B&B accommodation can be found within 1 mile of the estate.
GETTING TO NUNCOURT ESTATE
Trains run from London Paddington to Oxford station (50 mins). Nuncourt Estate is approximately a 20 minute drive from Oxford station.
Trains also run from London Paddington to Didcot station (40 mins). The estate is approximately a 25 minute drive from Didcot station.
Nuncourt Estate is a 50-55 minute drive of Pinewood Studios, Warner Bros Leavesden and Arborfield Studios.