Olde Pasture Farm, LU7
Located in a very quiet, rural spot within the Buckinghamshire countryside, Olde Pasture Farm is still easily accessible from London.
Over the last five decades, this organic farm has been lovingly owned by a family with a love for conservation work and preserving nature, which is reflected throughout the farm today. The landscape speaks of bygone days with its beautiful wild flower fields, hay meadows, traditional ‘ridge and furrow’ pastures, all edged with shaggy hedges and ancient woodland. There’s plenty of wild areas amongst the overgrowth, scrubland and down by the natural ponds and streams. Animals graze across the farm, including cattle, pigs, sheep and chicken.
The farm location is home to a large country house, available for shoots both inside and out. The house has been modernised in places, however an ancient part still remains, complete with many original features including old beams, traditional furnishings and a large concert hall. The old brick barn attached to the main house has been sensitively converted for residence but looks almost ‘untouched’ from the outside.
- 200 acres of grassy fields, flower fields including both wild flower meadows and those of the commercial variety, orchard, ancient woodland and scrubland
- ‘Shoot and Stay’ option
- Country house including an old concert hall, and old barn attached
- Cottage garden with productive vegetable patch and an original well
- Derelict timber-framed barn in a secluded position
- Dew pond, natural ponds and streams
- Private tarmac and concrete roads with access to an old Roman road
- Shorthorn cattle, Cooney Cooney pigs, Dorset sheep and chickens
FACILITIES AT OLDE PASTURE FARM
There’s straightforward access to the farm with plenty of parking for crew vehicles on site. The farm offers a ‘Shoot and Stay’ solution with accommodation for up to 10 people within the main house. A crew base can also be set up in the main house with toilet and kitchen access.
Local caterers can also be recommended if required, along with further dine-in options within 2.5 miles of the farm. Additional accommodation can be found within a 10 minute drive of the farm.
GETTING TO THE FARM
Trains run from London Euston to Leighton Buzzard (30 minutes). The farm is a 15 minute drive from Leighton Buzzard station.
Leavesden studio and Pinewood studios are both within an hours drive of the farm.
Central London is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes by car.