Osney Farm, TN31
Osney Farm is set in glorious Sussex countryside with exceptional views that go on for miles.
The farm boasts an enormous, unconverted oast house overflowing with interesting features, nestled in a farmyard with original barns and sheds. The farmyard also is home to a potter, woodcutter and silversmith, each with their own workshop adding an extra layer of rural charm.
Osney Farm is an organic farm where sheep and cattle graze the fields, and all are sensitively managed.
- An organic livestock farm of 600+ acres in rolling, hedged fields
- Watercourses include ponds, ditches and the farm borders a canal
- Woodland areas
- Traditional, unconverted farmyard complete with 4-roundel oast house, small pond and cattle byres
- Period farmhouse and cottages (exteriors)
- Traditional workshops house a potter, wood craftsman and silversmith
- Sussex cattle, sheep and geese
Facilities at Osney Farm
Osney Farm can offer some rooms as a crew base, and loos in the farmyard.
The large areas of hard standing will accommodate many vehicles, with plenty of overflow into the grass fields beside.
Getting to Osney Farm
Osney Farm’s closest railway station is Rye, Sussex (just 10 minutes by taxi). Alternatively it is within 2 hour drive of central London.