Paddle Farm, TN4
Surrounded by a working timber farm, Paddle Farm is its own tucked-away location offering a delightful blend of the ‘wild and natural’ with ‘smart country’ living.
The farmhouse with its traditional exterior has been modernly furnished in a classic style and available to hire both inside and out. The grassy meadows with seasonal wild flowers, wooden copses and bodies of water offer a pleasant contrast with the more formal garden areas of manicured lawns, tree-lined avenue, outdoor dining and modern garden room overlooking a large tennis court.
One of the main highlights has to be the farm’s large secluded lake featuring two pontoons, with rowing boat and paddle board hire. Encased with trees and bushy reeds, this peaceful waterside setting is regularly enjoyed by wildlife visitors; with ducks, geese and a friendly heron seen having a paddle!
- 22 acres of land covering gardens, a marquee lawn, wild meadows, a small orchard, grass fields and wooded copse areas
- Far-reaching views
- Large secluded lake with 2x pontoons and access to a rowing boat and paddle board
- Traditional farmhouse with Oast offering classic modern interiors along with exterior use of a three-bedroom annexe
- Attractive gardens featuring seasonal flowers, rows of rose bushes, a rose arch, manicured lawns, a rockery garden with outdoor dining area, natural pond area with board ‘walkway’ and summer house, a tree lined avenue and a kitchen garden with greenhouse
- Small ramshackle shed in woodland
- Modern cedar clad garden room
- Backdrop of traditional neighbouring barn
- Hardstanding tracks
- Large astro Tennis court
- Geese and Dogs (along with potential access to sheep, horses, chicken and cows)
- Overnight accomodation
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
Parking can be made available on the drive for crew vehicles. Crew are welcome to base themselves inside the main farmhouse with access to 3x spare bedrooms, a large conservatory and outside toilets. There is also an open garage available if further space is required.
Tea and coffee can be provided by the owner. There are many catering options including takeaways, dine-in restaurants and supermarkets within a 5 minute drive of the farm.
Paddle Farm can provide a ‘Shoot and Stay’ option; offering overnight stay within the main farmhouse (three bedrooms available) subject to prior approval. The neighbouring farm also offers glamping options and there is a pub serving food, with accommodation and a large car park within a 10 minute walk of the farm.
GETTING TO PADDLE FARM
Trains run from London Charing Cross to Tonbridge station (approx 45 min journey time. The farm is approx. a 7 minute drive from Tonbridge station.
Central London is approx 1 hour 10 minutes by car.
M25 Junction 5 is approx 15 minutes by car.