Panorama Farm, HP22
Panoramic views, a disused farmyard and natural wild fields are just a trio of impressive, unique aspects found at Panorama Farm. Extending from the Victorian house and courtyard buildings with a specimen tree isolated on top of the hill are vast uninterrupted vistas, boasting incredible sunsets across the Vale of Aylesbury.
- 150 acres of gently rolling organic pasture land, with 360-degree panorama views in places
- Large Victorian farmhouse, currently un-used
- Traditional 19th century courtyard with stable buildings, archway, dovecote
- Cabin in an isolated meadow setting (available for interiors)
- White farm cottage with garden
- 2 large agricultural barns with concrete floors
- Small copse and pond
- Sheep and cattle periodically graze on the land
Facilities at the farm
The farm offers large areas of hard standing for parking, including under cover in the empty barns. Storage options in all buildings.
The farmhouse is available as a crew base and also for overnight accommodation (with 5 bedrooms). There is also a separate shower / washroom in the courtyard area.
Additional accommodation (Hotel, B&Bs) is just 3 miles away.
Getting to Panorama Farm
There are direct trains from London Marylebone to Aylesbury Vale Parkway (I hour) which is just 5 miles away. Alternatively take a direct train from Marylebone to Thame (40 mins) which is 12 miles from the farm.
By car, Panorama Farm is an hour’s drive from Central London, or 50 minutes from Pinewood Studios.