Patchwork Farm, RH5
With its large tree hidden pond, meandering stream, delightful little footbridge, patches of wild flowers and grassy meadows, Patchwork Farm is certainly a haven for the wild and natural.
Tucked down the end of a private driveway, the untouched 15th century farmhouse with its patchwork-exterior of old brick, hung tiles and blackened timber, complete with traditional beamed interiors, offers a period setting both inside and out.
The yard is home to a collection of farm buildings including two agricultural barns, original garage displaying limed bricks and beams, farm cottage, an old greenhouse and a renovated barn, which makes for excellent storage, studio space or warehouse use.
- 15+ acres of grass fields offering wild flower patches and areas of bluebell woodland
- Untouched 15th century farmhouse with original features both inside and out (available for interiors) and access to a large garden
- Collection of farm buildings including 2x agricultural barns, an original open garage and a large renovated brick barn (featuring mezzanine level) offering great storage / warehouse space
- 1-bedroom cottage available for overnight stay
- Very large pond and steam surrounded by oak trees
- Small wooden bridge and stone passing point
- Hay bales
- Private drive, classic cars and landrover
FACILITIES AT THE FARM
There is plenty of parking available on location for crew vehicles. The 1-bedroom farm cottage is available for crew to use for overnight stay or as a crew base, with access to a down-time area, small kitchen (featuring microwave), shower room and additional bedroom.
Take-away options are numerous within the local area and 2x good pubs serving food are within a 5 minute drive of the farm. Alternative hotel accommodation can be found within 1.5 miles of the farm.
GETTING TO PATCHWORK FARM
Trains run directly from London Victoria or Waterloo station to Dorking station (50 minute journey time). The farm is a 20 minute drive from Dorking station.
1 hour 40 minutes from Central London