Pitch Farm, HP22
Pitch Farm offers a blank canvas of a farm location with its disused farmyard boasting a large Victorian farmhouse and a traditional courtyard arrangement. Extending from the buildings on top of the hill are acres of rolling fields, with incredible views and sunsets across the Vale of Aylesbury.
- 150 acres of gently rolling organic pasture land, with 360 degree views in some places
- Large Victorian farmhouse, currently un-used
- Traditional 19th century courtyard with stable buildings, archway, dovecote
- 2 large agricultural barns with concrete floors
- Small copse and pond
- Sheep and cattle periodically graze on the land
Facilities at Pitch Farm
The farm offers large areas of hard standing for parking, including under cover in the empty barns. Storage options in all buildings.
The farmhouse is available as a crew base and also for overnight accommodation (with 5 bedrooms). There is also a separate shower / washroom in the courtyard area.
Additional accommodation (Hotel, B&Bs) is just 3 miles away.
Getting to the Farm
There are direct trains from London Marylebone to Aylesbury Vale Parkway (I hour) which is just 5 miles away. Alternatively take a direct train from Marylebone to Thame (40 mins) which is 12 miles from the farm.
By car, Pitch Farm is an hour’s drive from Central London, or 50 minutes from Pinewood Studios.